Each trader beginner is recommended to study carefully the mistakes which are already made by others not to fill the cones, and not to dissipate for nothing, in the majority, the small deposit.
The most widespread mistakes leading to losses:
- don’t begin the aimless biddings – for each movement in the market there shall be a conscious reason and careful calculation, any “and that will be if I try this piece” or “it is simple with boredom”;
- excess manifestation of emotions – they are good in private life and are absolutely inappropriate in such hard and hard work as trade on Forex, having given in to emotions, you can incorrectly determine the size of a rate and time of an entrance and exit;
- never try to jump above yourself – don’t take part in the biddings exceeding 1/15 your deposits, and in a case with currency options, even 1/20;
- don’t repeat the mistake – carefully analyze not only successful, but also unsuccessful transactions, having determined the step which led to a failure you will be able to avoid it in further work;
- never trade in the angry condition which appeared as a result of loss in transactions, at best, you can leave ahead of schedule the biddings and lose a part of profit.
Anyway, it will be useful for each beginner to get the trade magazine that not only to conduct the statistics, but also to fix both successful, and wrong actions, and their results. Only such systematic approach to case will help you to become the successful trader.